Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dunkin Donuts

I am so missing Dunkin Donuts out here. There are only a few places in the LA area where you can get a decent doughnut. Saturday I'm going to the Grove and getting myself some delicious Bob's Doughnuts. Stewart said, aren't you going to be full from the lunch? We're going to a friend's daughter's 1st birthday party at Maggianos, yum! I said, yes, but I can bring the doughnuts home.

If DD would give me a franchise, I would wake up at 5 am to make the doughnuts. Anyway, here is my first attempt to putting a widget on my blog, hope it works:

Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My co-workers and I were discussing the other day how a Dunkin' Donuts would do really well in the mall across the street from our office. We thought about trying to convince someone to open a franchise. Interested??