Friday, April 9, 2010

Ebates--Opportunity to Shop and Support Fight against Human Trafficking

A few weeks ago, I attended the SV Moms Group LA Moms blogger event where I met Poppy Thorpe, a representative for Ebates. I had signed up for this site a long time ago (last decade!) but hadn't used it much. At the event, I found out from Poppy that I could shop online and get a percentage back for charity! I love this idea because it doesn't cost me any more to shop and still gets me a tax deduction.

Ebates is an online shopping mall that has over 1,100 stores, including all of your favorites, like Macys, Nordstrom, Target, Priceline, Ebay, Diapers.com, drugstore.com, Victoria’s Secret, Apple, and many more. But what makes Ebates unique, is that Ebates will pay you cash back every time you start your online shopping at Ebates.com and go to any of the stores and make a purchase. The stores are competing for your business and pay the company a commission which it in turn splits with you. Then it pays you in cash each quarter with a Big Fat Check, there are no rebate forms you have to fill out, no points or miles to redeem – it really is simple. And because of this, the company now have over 10 million members who've received over $60,000,000 in cash back. Once people try Ebates and see how simple it is, and find the cash back, coupons and deals on the site, they tend to stay loyal forever. After all, who doesn’t like free money!

If you sign up through my unique URL and make a purchase that gets you cash back, I’ll get a referral bonus which will be directly donated to Just One. Just One's OneVoiceToEndSlavery™ raises awareness of the global sex and labor slave trade. Through creative campaigns, one day learning events and intentional networking, the organization mobilizes everyday people to join a new movement of abolitionists. OneVoice has developed partnerships with shelters around the world, financing their efforts to rehabilitate victims of sexual trafficking through these fundraising campaigns and events. Your shopping dollars could help support this very worthy cause!

If you would like to sign up for Ebates, please use my referral URL and you will also get a $5 signup bonus:
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=OWzjzNToUMY%3D

After you sign up, you can choose to get cash back or donate to a charity of your choice. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. Happy Shopping!

I did not receive compensation for this post. I am grateful to share this opportunity to raise funds for a charity I support.

No comments: