Tuesday, August 14, 2012

BlogHer 2012 in Pictures

My friend Gleester with the Lorax! The Lorax speaks for trees!
BADGLEY & MISCHKA in person at the Iconix party. First time I've seen a real designer (other than my fabulous wedding dress designer Mika Inatome) up close and personal!

Snoopy and me at the Iconix party, the line was shorter for Snoopy!

Hello cans of Kahlua Iced Coffee at the fabulous SocialLuxe Lounge, you had me at Hello. That plus the massage and makeup refresher made my night! And the Dreyer's/Edy's ice cream! Right now if you upload a photo of you eating Dreyer's to Facebook, they will donate $5 for each photo to Operation Smile. The goal is to capture over 25,000 smiles, which will amazingly allow Operation Smile to complete more than 500 reconstructive surgeries on children with cleft palates, cleft lips, and other facial deformities. If that's not enough of an incentive, they will also send you a coupon for a free cup of ice cream for yourself!

Had to take a photo with the Kikko-wo-man! Soy Sauce ice cream, anyone?

Cake at Sparklecorn!

Milkman!!!!

That's Kate Gosselin, who was there representing CouponCabin. You might not recognize her without her 8 kids!

1 comment:

Sharon @ Red Poppy | Pink Peony said...

Great pics~ I definitely want to check out the next conference. And Kate Gosselin looks good!