Tuesday, January 26, 2016

January blues

It's after Christmas, after New Year's, after my sister-in-law's wedding.  I've lost motivation to exercise. The Fitbit is not helping. I look at the steps 5000, 6000, 7000, meh, that's fine with me. I do think I might have a brain tumor because I've been having daily headaches. So I've been giving Stewart many instructions on what to do with my dead body.  One thing is I want to be cremated in my wedding dress. But I can't be sprinkled anywhere since my wedding dress has some lbs of sterling silver threading woven in. He said he would put me on the mantle but I'm thinking the kids will knock it down and then I'll be swept up by a vacuum and deposited into the Milpitas garbage dump. SO I'M REALLY DEPRESSED!!!!!!  Hopefully January will pass quickly.

Dear God, help me put my hope in you. Give me the motivation to want to be closer to you. IJN, Amen

No comments: