I Scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM! As you know, my family eats ice cream on a daily basis. After all, with osteoporosis in the family you can't be too careful, and ice cream is a great source of calcium! Lately, I've been enjoying the Gold Cone collection at Cold Stone Creamery. Gold Cone flavors are ten flavors that have been and will continue to be unveiled throughout 2010. This summer Cold Stone Creamery is celebrating the Gold Cone collection with the Gold Cone Contest and three delicious fresh fruit flavors: Key Lime, Harvest Peach, and Blueberry. Starting today, fans can leave comments on Cold Stone Creamery's Facebook page about the featured summer flavors. Three lucky winners will be chosen to work with Cold Stone Creamery's Tastemaster in a flavor development competition during a three-day, two-night trip to the company's headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona. The winning flavor will be featured in stores nationwide in 2011. Additionally, three ice cream enthusiasts will win a free ice cream party for friends and family in their hometown. The contest starts today June 30 and will run through August 24, 2010.
Some of the different ways you can enjoy the Gold Cone flavors during the contest period are as follows:
- Creation: Key to My Heart – Key Lime ice cream mixed with graham cracker pie crust, raspberries and whipped topping
- Pie: Key Lime Sunshine – Key Lime ice cream with graham cracker pie crust in a graham cracker pie crust with fluffy white frosting rosettes and sprinkled with Key Lime candy pieces
- Shake: Pineapple Key Lime Pucker – Key Lime ice cream with Pineapple
- Creation: Peaches & Creamery – Harvest Peach ice cream mixed with graham cracker pie crust, peach pie filling and banana
- Pie: Sweet as a Peach – Harvest Peach ice cream with graham cracker pie crust in a graham cracker pie crust with fluffy white frosting rosettes and sprinkled with graham cracker pie crust
- Shake: What a Peach – Harvest Peach ice cream with graham cracker pie crust
- Creation: Blueberry Bliss– Blueberry ice cream mixed with graham cracker pie crust, blueberries and whipped topping
- Pie: Blueberry Crème – Blueberry ice cream with graham cracker pie crust in a graham cracker pie crust with fluffy white frosting rosettes and sprinkled with graham cracker pie crust
- Shake: Blueberry Natural – Blueberry ice cream with blueberries
HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY: Contest period runs from Wednesday, June 30, 2010 at 12:01 AM (Pacific) until Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 11:59 PM (Pacific). Enter by leaving a comment on what is your favorite ice cream flavor/creation, and leave your e-mail address OR sign in to comments using your Blogger ID, making sure your Blogger profile is public and includes your e-mail address.
Bonus Entries (leave a separate comment for each entry, it counts if you've done any of these so leave a comment for each one)
1) Follow me on Twitter
2) Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect by clicking on the sidebar
3) Follow Cold Stone Creamery on Twitter
4) Become a fan of Cold Stone Creamery on Facebook
5) Enter the Gold Cone Contest on Facebook and leave a copy here of the comment you left on the Cold Stone wall
If you don't leave a qualifying comment and your e-mail address or public Blogger profile, your entry will be disqualified. I reserve the right to extend the contest period. At the end of the contest period, I will utilize Random.org to randomly choose the THREE winners. Winners will be contacted by e-mail. Winners have 72 hours to respond to my e-mail. If the winners do not respond within 72 hours, the prizes will go to the next place winner(s) as decided by Random.org. This contest is open for US Residents only. A huge thank you and much appreciation to Cold Stone Creamery for its generosity! Good luck!
I did not receive compensation for this post. I received a gift card to facilitate my review.